It is no secret COVID-19 pandemic pretty much changed the way we used to live and go about things and our lives. At the same time in many industrious how the business is done, as well as forced some to a complete stop.
Cosmetic surgery in Dominican Republic has been hit very hard with the recent development and the quarantine, as well as travel, rules . The whole plastic surgery industry in DR came to complete stop mid march and it is still on hold. Recently President of DR extended curfew rules till the end of April.
In our opinion ( that is not official DR government or any doctor statement) all surgeries will be suspended till the late of May with anticipated start date either last may or first week of June. Then the flood gates will open.
CroCaribe RH has been very active during this pandemic trying to do what is best for our employees, customers and community.
What are we doing???
1) We Monitor Situation Closely & keep in communication with clients
2) We donated surplus gloves and facemasks to local medical clinics
3) We are paying full salaries to all our employees not to add additional stress during already difficult times
4) Our clinical team is attending courses and webinars continuing education regarding COVID-19
5) We assist clients in communicating with their surgeons.
6) We are available to clients 24/7
Our InHouse Doctor attended continuous COVID-19 education